At The Art of Healing, our approach to wellness extends far beyond the basic practices of most traditional medical offices. When you walk through our door you will embark on a journey that delivers you to a level of care rarely experienced. Through our steadfast conviction to the philosophy that, “Physicians don’t cure disease, your body does”; we apply a holistic proactive approach to identifying and treating the root causes of your concerns.
We make a personal investment in each individual to study a total picture including the nutritional, structural and emotional stress factors facing every client and then recommend a course of treatment that addresses the cause not the symptom. This is truly a state of the art operation that utilizes the most technologically advanced approach to Holistic Health Care available today.
- Great Value – All services are reasonably priced making treatment available to everyone
- Natural Healing – All modalities are non-invasive, safe and work in conjunction with your body’s natural healing process.
- Pro-Active Approach – We offer a variety of services that focus on keeping the body healthy in order to prevent the onset of illness or disease.
- Healing Office Environment – Our office is specifically designed as a Holistic Sanctuary, full spectrum lighting, meditative music, a variety of living plant life and a hand picked staff chosen for their positive life perspective and warm presence.
- Convenient Location – We have easy access and plenty of parking.
S T A F F
Bill Bubenicek, LMT, HHP, Cold Laser Specialist,Founder
Brenda Lisi, LMT, Cold Laser Technician
Emily Gray, Yoga Instructor
Andrea Colagiovanni, Yoga Instructor
Samantha Mally, Yoga Instructor
Ellika Shilling, Acupuncturist
Wendy Osoria, Reiki Master Teacher/Intuitive/Psychic
Angel Ruvolo, Intuitive/Psychic/Medium/Reiki Master Teacher/Past Life Regressions