- YOGA: For all ages and levels beginner to expert. Private classes also available.
4 Class pass - $50
8 Class Pass - $100
12 Class Pass - $ 140
- Cold Laser - Low Level Laser Therapy (3LT): Low Level Laser light is compressed light of wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. These properties allow laser light to penetrate the surface of the skin with no heating effect, no damage to the skin and no known side effects. Rather, laser light directs bio-stimulative light energy to the body’s cells which the cells then convert into chemical energy (ATP) to promote natural healing and pain relief. When 3L light waves penetrate deeply into the skin, they optimize the immune responses of our blood. This has both an anti-inflammatory and immune system stimulating effects. It is a scientific fact that light transmitted to the blood in this way has positive effect throughout the whole body, supplying vital oxygen and energy to every cell. First Visit $100.00, (All follow-ups $60.00)
- Ionic Foot Detox: ($35.00) - Remove toxins, free radicals and body waste products that can cause health problems
- Inactivate viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus
- Relieve pain and tension including headaches
- Purify the blood and lymph
- Increase peripheral circulation
- Stimulate and balance the immune system
- Enhance nutrient absorption
- Reduce inflammation and unwanted fluid retention
- Help clear up skin
- Assist in weight loss
- Slow down aging and improve body flexibility
- Quicken recovery time from disease or injury
- Increase oxygen in the body
- Rejuvenate and energize your whole body
- Improve sleep
- Aromatherapy massage: Experience a massage with pure essential oils custom blended to suit your needs. We use only pure essential oils. You can take the remains of your personally blended bottle home with you at the end of your massage to rejuvenate later on. One Hour $75.00
- Swedish massage: Swedish massage therapy is the modality that comes to mind when most people think about massage. As the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. But Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension. One Hour $75.00
- Deep Tissue massage: Reduces Chronic-Pain Improves Blood Pressure-Breaks Up Scar Tissue-Rehabilitates Injured Muscles-Stress Relief. One Hour $100.00
- Shiatsu massage: (指圧 Japanese from shi, meaning finger, and atsu, meaning pressure) is a traditional hands-on therapy originating in Japan. Shiatsu technique refers to the use of fingers and palm of one’s hand to apply pressure to particular sections on the surface of the body for the purpose of correcting the imbalances of the body, and for maintaining and promoting health. It is also a method contributing to the healing specific to illnesses. In shiatsu therapy, practitioners can promote the prevention and recovery of illnesses by stimulating the immune system and natural healing power that people already possess without treating a specific problem. Treating the body as a whole helps to restore the physical functions of the nervous system, circulatory system, bone structure, muscles, and internal secretion and stimulates the whole of the mind and body to find harmony. One Hour $100.00
- Low Level Laser Therapy Massage (3L massage): Based on the scientific fact that all things have a frequency, the low level laser therapy matches the frequency at a cellular level, allowing the increased production of ATP. ATP is the gasoline that our bodies run on. This makes the cell walls more permeable, resulting in faster healing time and reorganization of even very old scar tissue. Used in concert with massage, the effects are synergistic, increasing healing time exponentially. Laser Shiatsu combines the effects of the laser with the meridians of shiatsu. (See explanations above) While the therapist is “working” a meridian, the Laser is adjusted over another meridian, working at a deep energetic level to exact change and creates harmony in the body. One Hour $100.00
- Bio-Tracker: Bio-Tracker technology uses Bio electric -magnetic response readings from a computer that uses the application of Acupuncture points in the hand and feet. It can detect energetic deficiency or excess anywhere within the meridian that is being measured and it produces graphic profiles showing where the need is to bring the imbalances back into ideal readings. $150.
- One Brain Integration & Diffusion: A gentle effective way to reduce any type of stress or issue you may have using gentle muscle testing. One hour $100.
- Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. One Hour $100.00
- Holistic Nutritional Counseling: As a graduate from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, our counselor can educate you on how we assimilate our food and help us to eat better, shop better and feel better. Programs are custom designed through bio-individuality. Everything from our DNA to our environmental experiences both emotional and physical helps define who we are now. Our Counselor can show you how to define where you are and map out your potential future by reaching optimal nutritional functioning.
- Raw Food Lifestyle Coach: Our raw food lifestyle coach can help you to understand why raw foods and enzymes are beneficial. Your coach will assist you with meal planning and recipes to any degree that you wish to go. Some people choose 100% raw, others choose to add 5% at a time, whichever you choose the assistance is available and priceless. Group classes are available throughout the year. Meal preparation is also available on a monthly basis.
- Custom Fitted Pillows: If you have ever woken up with a stiff neck or headache then a custom fit pillow can help you. Unlike the one size fits all pillows sold at stores, we will take specific measurements of your head, neck and shoulders to assure that your pillow keeps your head in the perfect position while you sleep. It comes embroidered with your name (and our number) in case you need to call to thank us for the best sleep you've ever had!
- Kinesio Taping: Made famous by a Volleyball player during the Olympic Games, this tape can aid in muscles and tendons by acting like another tendon and giving the body the support it needs during a healing crisis, allowing the body to do what it does naturally without drugs. Kinesio Taping can also be used in expediting healing of bruises. Results are instantaneous, and can last for a few days. You can shower and go about your business as usual. When it starts to peel, come back in and we will re-tape you until you are feeling better.
- Intuitive Readings: Intuitive readings to empower and encourage clarity and harmony within individuals.
- Sound Healing: Sound Healing is a tool to transform our field and resonate to a higher frequency, using the law of resonance, and by matching our vibrational signature to the fundamental tone of the universe. The practice of healing animals and people with vibrational medicine includes tuning the nervous system and the auric field with vibrations of the human voice as well as instruments such as tuning forks, crystal pyramid, shruti box, singing bowls and much more! 30 minutes - $50 / 60 minutes - $80 / 90 minutes - $110